Not only are these muffins Gluten Free-they are vegan and free from the top 8 allergens!
1 cup Milk of choice (I have used coconut, 1%, and lactose free milk and all work well)
1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
2 cups of Gluten Free Flour (Namaste, Bob’s Red Mill 1:1, Grandpa’s Kitchen)
2 1/2 tsp. of Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. of Baking Soda
Cinnamon to Taste
A pinch of Salt
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil (I have used coconut and olive oil, and they work, it just makes the muffins a slightly different texture)
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips-Free from the Top 10 Allergens. Add to your taste preference!
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Line muffin tin with cooking
- In a small bowl, combine milk and vinegar together. Let it sit until it has curdled.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips to taste!
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
I usually make a bunch and put them in the freezer so I can have an easy breakfast or snack! Let me know what you think!